Special Request Brittany

This little lady already has a mommy and a new name, Hosannah. She wanted to use the letters in my name(Shannon). Isn’t that the sweetest? :heavy_heart_exclamation: I really like the way she turned out, especially since many(like myself) think that she can be a challenging sculpt.

29 Likes

She did turn out beautiful! I have her sculpt and just never feel like painting her. You did awesome!

1 Like

She turned out beautiful. Mine just sold last week. Personally I’ve never had a problem with that sculpt, I think she’s cute.

1 Like

Congrats on your sale!
Me, too. She reminds me of a friend’s daughter when she was a baby.

Thanks. I think you have the perfect skin tone for that white blonde hair as well. She’s just perfect.

1 Like

She’s beautiful. You did a great job, as always!

I found this kit to be sort of a challenge myself, but the funny thing is that she was one of the ones that sold immediately.

1 Like

She is gorgeous! How sweet that her mama was inspired by your name for hers :heart_eyes:

I love her coloring and her hair is breathtaking! Perfect combination of colors

1 Like

She’s beautiful! Love her hair!

1 Like

Oh she is sooo pretty!!!

1 Like

She is so sweet! And, yes, it is so sweet that her new mommy named her for you. :slight_smile: I don’t have this sculpt, and it is probably just as well since folks who are experienced find her a little on the challenging side. :slight_smile:

1 Like

She is really pretty!!!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Wow, she is beautiful. Great job :+1:

1 Like

I ended up loving Brittany sculpt while painting her and have a soft spot in my heart for her. Yours is absolutely beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I so want to paint Brittany, her sculpt is just unique I think, something about her stands out!
Yours is beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She’s very sweet and a lovely baby! Love the name idea

1 Like

I love painting this baby and I love your version of her, that blond hair is awesome!

1 Like

Gorgeous Baby.