Speaking of contests

I saw the irelen challenge and it got me to thinking. Wouldn’t it be fun if, say, quarterly we chose a random kit to do a contest? Everyone just does that kit. I would thinking might boost sales for bb on slower moving kits etc… No prize necessary, just for fun. I think it would be a hoot! Anyone else thoughts? Idk how we could vote or if we’d just do them and enjoy all the different renditions

4 Likes

That sounds good to me … Being so new at this I’m hesitant to invest in an Irelyn when it most likely will not turn out well. I won’t be attached and want to keep it and will probably have trouble selling it. But a random kit of the month or quarter would be neat.

I’m constantly googling this or that kit to see others versions, it would be fun to see WIP pics too.

2 Likes

I would love to be a part of this! Thank you so much for thinking of this idea :wink:

1 Like

Well, can’t say I thought it up on my own, lol. I was inspired by the other challenge. Thanks :wink:

2 Likes

I think it sounds fun too. Everybody could choose when to participate and when not to.

2 Likes