Speaking about Tamie Yarie.... PIPER IS ON PRE-ORDER

Thank You …I just pre-ordered mine too!
Hugs,
Judy

He is cute but the one I want is welcome back Taylor, that one is adorable, I just prefer open eyed babies I guess.

There! I preordered Piper. LOL…Is that a huge surprise?

I can’t preorder until Thursday. I hope I am not too late.

where do you per order at?

Go to www.babyblessings-nursery.com

She has them available to preorder there.

Got mine!!! Whooo Hooo. Tamie says they are going fast but not as fast as Taylor. She sold out in 15 minutes.

Scared me with all that talk of selling out in 15 minutes so I preordered!!! Yay I can’t wait. When is Piper suppose to come out?
Hugs
Lori

Edited as I am not sure if Tamie wants everything I posted out to the public to read…

i guess i am in the boat alone but i am not crazy about her babies… the three little one are cute but i didn’t like taylor!!! i didn’t like her mouth, welcome back taylor though i think is better so i might order that one!

If there is enough demand for bigger babies, she will make them. Email her and ask about bigger babies.

If someone notices will you please post when Welcome back Taylor is available to pre-order? I really want that one too!
Hugs,
Judy

I ordered mine.

Shuree

— Begin quote from “angelnewbornsnursery”

— Begin quote from “JudyP”

If someone notices will you please post when Welcome back Taylor is available to pre-order? I really want that one too!
Hugs,
Judy

— End quote

I checked her facebook and she said two to three weeks for welcome back taylor. I am checking every day now, getting paranoid. I will let you know like I did with Piper. 10 minutes after I find out and snag my kits LOL.

— End quote

I hear you!!! …Thank you so much, I really do appreciate it!
Hugs,
Judy

Maybe I’ll make my Max, Samiah and Piper into triplets! I just love her babies!!

Urchyns I love your Max!!! Keep him til I get my samiah lol Then I can buy more babies. I keep telling myself this is the only one but I can see where this is going to be a problem! hehe
Hugs
Lori