Sophia is 3 months old today!

My great niece is already 3 months old! I can hardly WAIT till our house sells and we can move to Florida. It’s my turn to hold her; I’ve already given everyone notice to hand over that baby as soon as I get off the plane.

She is beautiful and I do not blame you I would want catch up time also.

Beautiful little girl!!

Thanks so much! You are ALL honorary aunties to Miss Sophia! What a lucky baby she is to have so many sweet aunties!

They sure get big fast! She is so sweet!

She is just a sweet adorable baby Karen. I can see why you can’t wait to hold that little one.

Beautiful , always love seeing her!!

Harrumphhh! If we don’t get to hold her and snuggle her, BB ought to at least find a sculptor for that perfect little girl! Imagaine the orders, Karen! Maybe you could get a royalty or finder’s fee?

— Begin quote from “LittleMama”

Harrumphhh! If we don’t get to hold her and snuggle her, BB ought to at least find a sculptor for that perfect little girl! Imagaine the orders, Karen! Maybe you could get a royalty or finder’s fee?

— End quote

Rhonda…your children’s baby photo is TOO cute…My son had the same haircut as your oldest in about 1972… How old are they now??? And I agree, Karen’s niece would make a perfect sculpt…

This is one adorable, happy girl! I just love that smile!

Hey, BB, are you watching all these notes about Sophia? When can we expect to be able to hold her??

thank you Pia, about my 3 kiddos. I always loved that classic “bowl” haircut, still see it around today! The picture was taken in 1981 (!), and Alex is now 34 (!), Meg is 32, and Gabe is 31. I loved being a stay-at-home mom; those were some of the best years of my life. They are all grown up now, happy & health, educated, and married. I have one grandchild 1600 miles away…too far!

I might move to Florida when Karen does!

Rhonda, if you move to Florida, I promise we’ll have a lot of FUN!!! OMG…can you IMAGINE us together!!!

Thanks for all the sweet comments about Sophia ~ she’s lucky to have so many nice aunties!

Hugs,

Karen