Sophia at the water park today

Sort of OFF TOPIC, but hey, she IS a DOLL, right???!

potterfamily4 uploaded this image to
1 Like

Thanks, Mel ~ we sure think so! Naturally, I HAD to make a collage – somebody stop me –

potterfamily4 uploaded this image to
1 Like

Collages are fun (4 pictures for the price of one!) Speaking of fun, she looks like she’s having a blast! What a pretty girl she is!

She is adorable

Looks like she had so much fun! And reminds us that there is hope for warm weather and swimming for the rest of us! Well, unless you live in Australia. Sophia is adorable and we love seeing her grow up!

Such a little sweetheart. And warm, swimming type weather. Lucky you.

Thanks everyone! You’re the best!

— Begin quote from “kathywh911959”

What a little beauty!! You can see how beautiful she will be as a teen! Watch out Mom and Grandma!! She’ s going to need your protection! I say this as a Mom of 2 men!

— End quote

Sophia is one lucky little lady. She has a great auntie looking out for her too!

She is adorable

She is so cute and growing up way to fast! Looks like she had alot of fun.

She is so adorable!
I can’t even believe how big she is now!!!

Won’t she be surprised when she’s bigger and realizes she has her own fan club? She’s so cute now, how beautiful is she going to get?

Her own fan club ~ I love it!

Thanks again for all your kind comments; I don’t get to see Sophia very often, so I love sharing her pics on here with all her special BB Aunties.

(((HUGS)))

Yes she is a doll !! and a little angel …such a cutie =o)

Thank you!

Thank you, Marlen ~ she “thinks” she is a big girl ~ she is actually very petite and delicate, weighs barely over 20 pounds. GIRL POWER!

— Begin quote from “CrafterJen”

What a little skinny mini! She is just as darling as ever. I’m so glad you’re still sharing pics of her. She is definitely “collage worthy” Auntie Karen!

— End quote

Thank you, Jen!

— Begin quote from “lamafer1101”

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

Thank you, Marlen ~ she “thinks” she is a big girl ~ she is actually very petite and delicate, weighs barely over 20 pounds. GIRL POWER!

— End quote

My Christian weight only 28 pounds so don’t feel bad for her weight, Doctor said is a normal weight.

— End quote

She’s very fine-boned, too, and I’m sure that has a lot to do with it, BUT we think she’ll be tall ~ her Daddy and Grandpa are both over 6’

Sophia!!! Goodness Karen. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter (is that even possible???)

Thanks, Cindy! She went to a hands-on museum today ~ the girl gets around, for sure!