Something is missing. Skintone wise

So. I was looking at my current 3 wip. And I feel like something is missing. But I can’t put my finger on what.
I need to take pictures of the limbs and stuff outside.
But for now. Am I wrong? Or are they missing something. Aside from hair and eyebrows. The skin tone just feels somehow unfinished.

7 Likes

They look great!

1 Like

Could just be my internal over painter. They will have red hair so I tried to go a lot lighter and softer than I usually do… Maybe that’s it.

I think they look great as well.

1 Like

Looks great! I don’t see any veining, but that could be just the picture. That’s all I see that’s missing though.

2 Likes

They are looking very good !

1 Like

I don’t see anything missing. They look great! :heart:

1 Like

They have vienes on their temples. I need to take photos without the hats. Lol. I never do heavy veining tho. Too easy to get carried away.

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

I totally agree and do very minimal veining as well.

1 Like

I think they look beautiful! I know I have a hard time to stop painting. But they are perfect for red heads!

1 Like

Thanks ladies. :purple_heart:

I think they look lovely and their skintone will be perfect as little gingers!!!

1 Like

I think they look good. Don’t do what I do and over think. :wink:

1 Like

That’s why I asked. I am a classic over thinker. And as a result. A classic over painter. Lol

More blue?

1 Like

I think they look great, I agree that the first two seem to be missing a little something, but I honestly can’t put my finger on it and only mentioned or because you asked. Had you just asked what do you think? I would have said they look amazing, especially the third one, gorgeous!

1 Like

Thanks ladies. Here they are all matted and now I wait for their hair.

3 Likes

They are Perfect!! Wow! :heart_eyes:

1 Like