Some questions about baby doll

I have a lot of painting expierence so for me understanding mixing colors to create ones similar to GHSP was pretty easy, if you want I can message you the colors of golden I purchased, and how I’m achieving similar colors to GHSP possibly, I’m currently in the painting process and kinda bored so I might be able to make a tutorial this week.

That would be great. I thought I once saw a set of air dry paints that was on some site just cant remember which one does anyone have a idea where you can buy a whole set of paints togather rather than one at a time.

I bought mine from blicks online, I’m in the states, and I was just able to order each of the colors I wanted in one order but I didn’t get a set though I believe they have some

Thank you

yes you could send me a list of the golden colores I would need my email is hollandandtulips@gmail.com. I would really appricate the help. I have 10 kits I would like to get started on .

I would start out with air dry paint specially made for reborning, RebornFX from MacPherson’s Arts and Crafts is a really good brand. Once you are used to the air dry paint you can move on to some of the paint you can purchase at Michaels or Hobby Lobby such as Golden, Liquitex and the mediums that go with them. That’s what I would do, and I wouldn’t recommend some of the other ones listed above, but that’s just me, I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes or create an issue.

thank you for the help. Everyone on this forum are so great and helpful.

I agree I would use a paint made for reborning to start with.
Waterborne has a try me set for $19.99 with 9 premixed colors and 3 mediums with instructions for use. She also has a FB group for those paints.
You only need to mix with distilled water however I use ultra matte gel also to give me more control