Some kits I have for sale:) ALL SOLD

*I’d like to clear some space for new kits I have coming, so I am reducing these kits to sell quickly. Thanks!

I have some kits for sale, all prices include the cost of shipping in the 48 contiguous United States, if it’s anywhere else I can figure out the extra cost of shipping to add to the price. All kits are from a smoke free home and no cloth bodies are included. Feel free to make me offers! I can make you a deal if you buy more than one kit. I’m also looking for Harley by Melody Hess and would be willing to make a nice trade for that kit. Thanks!

Biracial Baylee head with biracial Kyra limbs $30 NOW $15 SOLD

Lillian $35 NOW $22 SOLD

Landon (I painted a couple of light layers on him and didn’t like it. I stripped him with Windsor and Newton brush cleaner and he looks like new.) -with cert. $50 NOW $32 SOLD

Harry by Linda Murray -with cert. $85 NOW $45 SOLD

Peanut by Priscilla Lopez -with cert. $85 NOW $45 SOLD

Adriane by Michelle Fagan -with cert. $75 NOW $40 SOLD

I’d like to clear some space for new kits I have coming, so I am reducing these kits to hopefully sell quickly. Thanks!

I’ll take peanut. I’ll PM you my PayPal info.

I tried to send a PM. Not sure if it worked. I will check from my tablet. My zip code is 08840. Thanks, Faith

I’ll take Harry! PayPal artsynewborns@gmail.com

I’m so sorry, I just popped on here and someone else messaged me about Harry and Peanut before you both did. I’ll let you know if they come back up for sale though, thanks!

Do you still have Landon?I will PM my paypal info.If you have him please just invoice me.Thanks.

I will take Baylee and Adrianne. Send invoice to yeshiva29@gmail

Through PayPal.

Invoice paid.Thank you

Got my kits today

Thanks for letting me know:)

Is Lillian sold yet?

Lillian is still pending, but she is yours if that sale doesn’t go through:)