SOLD my Irelyn on Reborns.com

OMG I just sold my Irelyn I listed on Reborns.com. Now fingers crossed the sale goes through. I really hope it does. I’m going to miss little Irelyn because right now she’s the only open eyed baby in my nursery so she always seems to be the one that is most excited to see me when I walk in. Gotta get her ready for safe travels.

14 Likes

Yay!!! Who will be your next awake baby?

1 Like

Congratulations! I remember seeing her listed and she stood out because she is so darn cute. Wishing you the best that the sale goes through.

3 Likes

YAYYY!!! I hope her sale goes through too. Safe travels Irelyn!

Congrats!! Got my fingers crossed the sale goes through and wishing for safe travels for little Irelyn :smile:

I really don’t know…been making mental design plans for my Jasper and was thinking about pre-ordering the new open eyed sculpt by Laura Lee Eagles. Choices, choices, choices!!!

3 Likes

That’s so exciting right??? Lololol I hate choosing, but I get so excited when I am waiting for delivery!!!

1 Like

YAY! Congratulations on your sale. :fireworks: :dancers:

1 Like

Congratulations on you’re sale!!!

Nimlet!!! Use the search for the irelyn contest!!! It’s awesome!!!

congrats :slight_smile:

YAY! I was watching that little cutie! GOOD JOB! :slight_smile:

I too would like to know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations on your sale! The Irelyn sculpt has turned out to be quite popular, I’m so happy for you.

2 Likes

Aurora Sky.

4 Likes

Mine is My Blissful Babies.

1 Like

1 Like

Not sure what happened with all the replies. Sorry yall! I love Aurora Sky. Can’t wait for her.

1 Like

Congratulations on the sale! :smile: