So so slow

I cut the hair and root it at whatever length I want it to be when it’s done. That way I don’t have to give the baby a haircut. I end up having to trim a few random long strands, but the majority of the time, what you see on my babies when they are done, is exactly what I rooted. It’s so much easier than having to cut it at the end. :grimacing:

1 Like

Finished his hair

8 Likes

So full and lush! It looks fantastic! I haven’t even finished the front of mine yet.

1 Like

You guys root so beautifully. I have no talent at all with hair of any kind…You must have to charge a lot…I would lol

That’s a beautiful head of hair Jenni :grinning:

1 Like

That’s what I do to Kat!!

1 Like

Great job Jenni!!

1 Like

Y’all I’m still working on this same dang doll. I guess it’s progress but I’m starting to get discouraged. Why does it take me so freaking long to finish something :frowning:

7 Likes

WOW!!! Are you a prototype artist??? :scream::heart_eyes:

1 Like

:laughing: You May have just saved poor Imani from having her head chucked at the wall!! Thanks for the encouragement! If I were a prototype artist the kits would already be out of fashion before I was finished with the prototype…

1 Like

:rofl::sweat_smile: Well I’m glad I saved her and you should be with that rooting…just wow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Beautiful Job!!! :smile:

1 Like