So many Realborns comming out!

I keep seeing all these new WIPS of new realborns and so far I’ve seen Phineas, Michael, aspen asleep, Martin, and lelani yawning!! I’m excited for the new faces!!
Who is everyone most excited for?
I think I’m excited for Michael the most so far!

19 Likes

I most like the second from the top.

1 Like

Martin, Michael, and Lelani yawning are all must haves for me! They are all so beautiful! I love that they are releasing so many new realborns!

2 Likes

I like the yawner and micheal :heart:

1 Like

Leilani pulls my heart strings!
I love Micheal also. Those 2 are definates for me and the others are probably at some time :wink:

1 Like

Michael and Aspen for sure!

Def phineas for me, maybe Michael & aspen asleep… I def wasn’t to make kyrie and phineas twins

1 Like

Ooooh! I hadn’t seen the leilani yawning until just now— SO cute! I will have to get that one I think
I wish they would do one with curled up legs, is it just me??
My favorite kits are Levi, kiara & trouble, and Rosalie— I love how they curl up (mine are all blank until I improve)… but I wish they would do a few babies with curled up newborn limbs. Jade kind of does.

2 Likes

I love curled up legs! Mostly because I’m a photographer and they photograph better with the curly legs! I also want more realborns with two open hands I just love painting them!

2 Likes

I have not seen that yawner but I must have that one!
I have been looking for a nicely sculpted Yawning baby ever since Marita Winters’ Wee Yawns sold out!

2 Likes

And I want them all!:heart::joy: That yawner though!:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Phineas awake, Johanna awake, possibly Phineas sleeping, maybe Michael asleep, but if they come out with an awake Michael, he will probably be my choice. :slight_smile: So – new dolls and this time a few that I love.

1 Like

I think out of all, I’d probably walk away with Michael and Martin

I definitely want Lelani yawning!
I do like Michael too but Ill probably wait on him.

1 Like

I think Michael is my favorite out of this bunch!

1 Like

Where did you see the info on Lelani yawning? I have not been able to find anything about her.

Michael and I’d like to try painting a yawner

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see Summer Rain awake

4 Likes

Michael is cute.

Me too. She’s one of my favorites.