So I made a hat

I found this free pattern on Pinterest. However, I was part way thru making it when I read the part about “if you don’t crochet really tight, you should drop down a needle size”…Well I thought…it’ll be fine…I’ll just keep going. Umm, it wasn’t fine. That hat almost fit me LOL! So after tearing it out a couple of times and starting over, I finally have what I’m calling “The all day hat”…because that’s how long it took to make :roll_eyes 105597848_2140661946066398_4163808689199786750_n

29 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

Thank you!

Totally adorable! Would be soooo cute in Christmas colors for elvish babies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::elf:t3::elf:t3:‍♀:santa:t2:

1 Like

Yes it totally would!

Do you mind to post the pattern here?

1 Like

Not at all! I made the tail longer than the one in the pattern. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/170925748347277778/

1 Like

Thank you! I used to crochet in a car while my husband drives us to work. Now that we work from home, no more crochet time :wink: But It everything will keep opening, I think we will be called back the office soon.

That link does not lead to the pattern though :wink:

2 Likes

I haven’t crocheted in 7 years! When you open the link, just click on the picture and it should open up the pattern!

That URL doesn’t work for me. It opens to the new multiple unrelated lististings every time when I click on it :frowning:

Try this Welcome ramsileighcrochet.com - BlueHost.com

Yay! It worked! Thank you!

2 Likes

Your welcome!

That is so adorable!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

Adorable!

1 Like

Your hat turned out really cute!!!

1 Like

Thank you ladies!

Beautiful hat! I just came across a nice free crochet hat pattern and wanted to share it I know it says knit but go to the link it is to the crochet version

5 Likes

That is adorable! Thank you for sharing the pattern :heart:

1 Like