So excited

getting Baby Heather by Donna RuBert!! I LOVE HER SWEET FACE! Happy Mother’s Day to me!!!

Congrats!! All mothers who reborn should get at least one kit they love on their special day!!

Thank you! I am rethinking my decision…I LOVE her little face but not sure how detailed her hands and feet are. Has anyone reborn Heather and have any input?

I’ve never reborned Heather, but my friend did. Her hands are pretty basic. I would recommend Cozy or Precious Gift if you want a lot of detail. Libby is another sleeper with nice limbs. But she looks massive - although come to think, I think Heather is pretty big, too, just not as chunky.

I treated myself to Tavi by Marita Winters for Mother’s Day. He arrived a couple of days ago and I am not disappointed at all. Marita’s babies are gorgeous.

— Begin quote from “pia”

I treated myself to Tavi by Marita Winters for Mother’s Day. He arrived a couple of days ago and I am not disappointed at all. Marita’s babies are gorgeous.

— End quote

Yay! I’m glad he’s a keeper. He should be at my house this week.

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

— Begin quote from “pia”

— End quote

— End quote

He probably won’t be a “keeper”, my gift to myself is that I get to reborn the little sweetie!

Where else do you buy from Pia? I of have a ton to buy a kit but want a girlie detailed babe to keep!

— Begin quote from “pia”

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

— Begin quote from “pia”

— End quote

— End quote

He probably won’t be a “keeper”, my gift to myself is that I get to reborn the little sweetie!

— End quote

Hee hee, I didn’t mean a keeper for you - just meant glad he’s not a dud (though I wouldn’t expect a bad sculpt from Marita Winters). He’s not a keeper for me, either. But I still can’t wait to get my hands on him!

— Begin quote from “Painter In The Night”

Girls, I think Tavi is actually a she: Octavia. I noticed it on somebody’s site where they sell the kit. I had thought it was a he too. As to Heather, I have not done her but I bought her legs recently and they are very, very lovely. The toenails are done a little too softly but will be fine after reborning.

— End quote

Marita did get the name from “Octavia”, but she did the clay OOAK as a boy! I am certain this kit can go either way!

Just got my Tavi kit today, and I agree that he/she would suite either gender - though it will make a very pretty boy due to the utter gorgeousness of that little face.

OOH, I forgot about Tavi since I bought Codie but maybe I can convince hubby that I do deserve a present for mommy’s day! Wonder if Marita has sold them all yet. I’m trying to be good, I’m trying to be good, I have enough kits for a year… but oh, just one more…

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

OOH, I forgot about Tavi since I bought Codie but maybe I can convince hubby that I do deserve a present for mommy’s day! Wonder if Marita has sold them all yet. I’m trying to be good, I’m trying to be good, I have enough kits for a year… but oh, just one more…

— End quote

Tavi is not sold out. http://www.winterswhimsies.com/Tavi.html