So Excited! Good News

Update! We spent 17 days in the NICU. … One of the toughest things ever but I’m so thankful because there were other babies with such a long way to go… Having babies in intensive care you become a support group. I’m so thankful to have met the people I met they made this process easier… Baby is home and progressing

10 Likes

God bless him I am glad you have now got him home and you are both doing well.

1 Like

Thank u. I am too

I’m glad he’s home!
He looks like such a sweetheart!

1 Like

Thank u

Did I miss pics? Glad he is home, how is he doing?

1 Like

So glad he is home now :heart:

Thanks @AnnieSokay and @jlesser

@AnnieSokay yes I removed the picture because it was sideways. But he is doing well gaining weight nicely and is just the sweetest, calmest baby

2 Likes

Five? Wow, I give you credit. After i had my son i was done. I lost my marbles. Well, eight yrs later i was ready for my daughter. I know for a fact it was my “clock ticking” It was definately starting out all over again from scratch. I had the mindset that I couldn’t handle two at once-my son was a handful! But boys do hold a special place in their mom’s hearts. I think that’s why I gravitate towards boyish kits. I do remember being very upset and talking with my mom, when i was pregnant with my daughter. In my mind, I loved my son so much that I was afraid of not being able to love another child just as much. Sounds crazy huh? My mom reassured me and said, no it doesn’t work that way. You love all your kids the same amount. You may love them in different ways but you love each one the same amount, trust me. Mom was right, yet again. Boy am I chatty today. :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Congratulation, can’t wait to see him. You can post a sideways pic. We can alway rotate it.:wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! I will repost a pic

1 Like