So excited and a little nervous!

SO excited to make a huge announcement! A little bit nervous cause there’s always haters and copy cats, but…I’ve been hinting for quite some time that I’m working on something special, and I think I’m finally at the point where I can unveil it. Anybody who knows me, knows I’m a disney FANATIC! I’ve taken my love of this art and all things Disney, combined them, added my own spin, and created…The DisMe Collection!!!
It’s disney inspired but created by me! I’ve taken my favorite disney stories and continued them where they left off, with what the perfect baby (in my mind) would be for each magical couple! Each beautiful baby will be available for adoption, have it’s own back story, and come with lots of goodies complimenting where he or she originated from! I’m so beyond excited for this, you can’t possibly imagine!!

8 Likes

Sounds like a great idea! Best wishes to you!! Have you started making any of the babies, yet?

1 Like

What a creative and exciting idea, and I love the DisMe name too.

2 Likes

Thank you all SOOO much! I’m so excited!!! I have started working on the first one! It’s aladdin and jasmines! I’m in the rooting and I’ve just finished the back story. I can’t WAIT to share it!!

1 Like

I love babies with a theme behind them. Such a sweet idea. Can’t wait to see one!!

1 Like

Hmmmm, since the babies don’t exist there’s probably no copyright issue there but not sure about mentioning the parents. Definitely worth seeking the advice of a copyright attorney.

I think I’ve recently seen Disney characters done as a reborn doll (ie: baby Cinderella, etc). I don’t remember which character it was but they’re out there.

1 Like

Thanks guys. I did some pretty good research before I embarked on this adventure lol. From what I gathered if I was making a baby aladdin or Jasmine etc…that would be crossing some legal lines, but doing it this way…is supposedly ok

1 Like

Especially since some of the stories actually did go on to have sequels, which involved the couples having children, but the ones I’m making, and the back stories, don’t coincide with disneys version of those at all

1 Like