Sneak peek of Vivienne Faber

She’s so cute!
This is Vivienne who is going to be my portrait of my red headed daughter Violet Blossom
Just trying to find the right hair for her :slight_smile:
She is so sweet
Here’s a few quick shots of Vivienne and one of Violet

26 Likes

What a great match!

1 Like

How perfect is that, great likeness!

1 Like

Thank you! She reminds me of her so much. She’s my child who is always happy and smiling :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg beautiful!

1 Like

Great match ! Two beautiful girls !!!

1 Like

They look so much alike! :heart: beautiful!

1 Like

Great match, Katie!

1 Like

Very beautiful paint job and match! I think she will turn out wonderful! I can’t wait to see her rooted!

1 Like

Enchantedforestreborns is the best for that colour auburn hair that i have found. They are in the uk though. My eldest son has the same colour auburn hair, my daughter is more strawberry blonde and my youmgest son is more of an orange ginger :blush:. I love your Vivienne and beautiful daughter.

1 Like

Here she is in the hat I crocheted her before she was born, the outfit I brought her home in, with the blanket I crocheted her before she was born.
Now I just have to search for the right hair for her. It’s copper hair she has.
It was more carrot when she was a baby but I want copper like she has now.
I have the kit for Ivy (Evelyn Asleep) so now I am so eager to start on her! (She’s been primed already)

5 Likes

Thank you I will have a peek at their hair!

Show this picture of her to Silk Effex. She could probably match the color and suggest a type of mohair.

1 Like

That is a very good match.

1 Like

That is so precious! I wish I could find matches for my grand daughters, and maybe my kids, too – but that would be 7! And, then my great grandson would make it 8. I haven’t even become very good at making the dolls yet! But, maybe some day. The blanket is beautiful.

1 Like

Awww so cute and such a good match for your happy little girl. :blush:

How was she to paint? I just got this kit, but haven’t started her yet.

1 Like

She was so easy to paint- painted her in 2 days. Not much detail on the limbs but that smile you cannot beat!

2 Likes

3 Likes

She is so happy looking! Contagious

1 Like