Smurf?

Has anyone tried making a smurf? I have been tossing around the idea of making a baby smurfett. If I build up the blue layers lightly and keep the creases a darker shade of blue I wonder if this could be pulled off. Baby Eliza has the perfect cute smile for making a baby smurf.

I thought there was someone on here who was making a Smurfette, but to be honest, it may have been another forum . . . So yes, there may be another Smurfette somewhere out there in the world - though I never did see a finished baby, so she might not have been completed.

Here is the link to the smurfette someone on this forum has done.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=56977

I would like to see her finsihed!
Mary

I think a smurf baby would be cute!

:slight_smile: I wonder if you did very thin layers of baby skin or nail tip and blue…would make it a lighter blue???

Post pictures if you go with it! : )

— Begin quote from “vcarter”

Here is the link to the smurfette someone on this forum has done.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=56977

— End quote

Yes that’s the post. I would love to see her completed too. I wouldn’t go that dark but more of a pastel baby blue. I will definitely post pictures of it as I go. I already have 5 elf’s ordered and on their way at a super good deal. And Hailey and Eden in my BB cart. Hmm, wonder if my hubby will let me add a third. I really want to do Eliza. If not I will order her my next go round Really not looking forward to doing Hailey. She is really big. My husband really wants me to reborn her and Eden. Of course he isn’t the one doing all that painting. Guess I shouldn’t complain since he is the one who opens his wallet for my hobby

I have seen several babies done as an Avatar character , and thought that they were done very nicely in shades of blue.