Smelly

Next update still stinks it was pretty bad at first so may as bad but still to much. Any other tips if nothing I am just going to put the kit in it’s bag and not mess with it this is too much trouble I will never buy from this seller again they claim they don’t smoke ya right :cry:

2 Likes

I wash all my new kits in the dishwasher. Have for the past three years. No issues and they get squeaky clean, and I notice they don’t stink like vinyl as much.

1 Like

They may not but other family and friends obviously do. Since it removed some of the smell, you could try running it through the dishwasher again. Activated charcoal pouches are supposed to remove smoke odor. Maybe you could put one (or more) in the bag with the parts? Amazon has them. Just curious. What kit is this?

1 Like

Do you use the normal or pot scrubber setting on the dishwasher?

2 Likes

I just use normal wash and disable the heat and sanitize settings. I air dry them on a rack.

1 Like

I put it on a normal setting and the kit is ever from bountiful baby

1 Like

closing it up in a bag is just going to hold the smell in. Maybe get some pine biodegradable kitty litter and bury it in the pellets completely and just leave it for several weeks. See if that would absorb the rest of the odor.

1 Like

Ok thanks so much

1 Like

Would you mind pming me who not to buy from. I’m so allergic to cigarettes it’s not funny. I’m so sorry this happened to you Ava.

2 Likes

I would like to know that too :wink:

1 Like

Happy771 on mercari

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like