Sleeping June's sweet details

I just gave sleeping June her first bath, she is up next to paint. I just wanted to share a few details I just love about her so far. I love the depth and amount of creases. I had to use a tooth brush to get into these deep creases to wash her. Adding of course to the chubby cuteness of her legs. I also love that her big toes are both seperated so I can make her some cute barefoot sandles that can slip over her big toes.

11 Likes

I ADORE June. Isn’t it so sweet you get a kit that you are so just in love with and you can admire all the nice little creases and toesies? Aww I love it

5 Likes

I have her in my stash but I haven’t even looked at her yet. Maybe I will dig her out now.

6 Likes

I have an extra one of her kits. It’s mine lol. I love her legs too. When the awake comes out it’s mine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am also in love with June awake! I am thinking she will be my first keeper :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I know she will be your keeper. :heart_eyes:When the awake kit comes out I might paint them together with the asleep kit so I have twins :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was thinking the other day that they would make a nice set of twins! One of each. Will be fun to see how yours come out f you get the opportunity to do that

2 Likes

I hope I can pull it off someday. We have our house on the market so to get any work done on a doll is taking a long time as I have to clean up everything for appts lol. It’s okay though. We shall see what the Lords will is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You will have to post your pictures of her finished! I love to see pictures of her

1 Like

I sure will :blush:

Just a quick cellphone pic…She is still a WIP but she is getting there!! @AnnDee66

8 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you!

She is precious and I just love her outfit

1 Like

Thank you, I made the bonnet, she looks so Victorian to me naturally.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh she is so beautiful!!! Sorry it took me so long to respond I was out of town for a bit. She really is lovely!

1 Like

I can hardly wait to get her hair done and get her put together. I am rooting a set of twins right now, Macey and Miya. Then my sweet June is up next!

1 Like