Skya awake

I was wondering if I could see pics of people’s skya awakes I ordered this kit and would love to see pics of how others brought her to life. I bought this kit to paint for my sister she doesn’t know I be working on a doll for her.

2 Likes

12 Likes

I didn’t do a formal photoshoot, but here she is in this pile of babies.

15 Likes

I did very light blonde hair on her and wish I had done more. You could see it in person. lol.

17 Likes

I’m glad you asked for this. I wanted to ask the same. :blush:

2 Likes

Who is the little cutie in green?

So cute!!

1 Like

You got some beautiful baby’s Dolly

1 Like

That is a cradle kit… forgot which one.

1 Like

I like this kit cause miracle baby and there been a lot going on here medical stuff in family and deaths
I want to surprise my sister with a doll I just wanted to see her all finished see like from others I really like this kit and I think my sister will too I plan on putting brown eyes in cause my sister has brown eyes

1 Like

She is super cute

Cute babies I did great job on them

1 Like

Aww how sweet

Thank .:blush:

1 Like

!

Not great but she is a beautiful sculpt. I had some yellow blotches on this sculpt so went for bi racial and it covered well. :footprints::baby:

4 Likes

Who is the sleeping baby in front with purple paci.

That is my 18th or 19th version of Landon. :grin:

2 Likes

That’s all? Just 18 or 19? :rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I thought it may have been Landon but I have never really liked his kit. Your Landon there makes me want to paint him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! This is actually one of my favorites once I put him on that #300 body. I’ve made him so many times that I stopped showing him here so y’all don’t get sick of him. :rofl::rofl: If you like chubby babies, you’d probably love him. He turns out cute every single time. :blush: