Sizes that fit smaller babies

I am struggling with finding clothing for the body size that is recommended for babies like Zuri, Joseph Awake, Macey and Miya etc. it’s #1458. I find preemie outfits that are not too small can fit but most all the newborn clothing they just swim in. Anyone else having this problem?

I noticed that with Zuri. She’s “newborn” size but newborn clothes were way too big on her. Preemie clothes were almost too small but fit much better.

1 Like

Exactly, I am having a difficult time finding a nice variety of preemie clothing.

1 Like

Do you wash the clothes first?

I know that with my Twin B preemie was too little after washing and smaller newborn fit her after washing

I think Joseph is a smaller one too? He wore newborn size that had been washed

1 Like

Even washed newborn was still a bit baggy on my Zuri. Not sure about the others though

1 Like

I wash and dry everything before I dress them to go home and the newborn clothes look so cute. I think I’d rather they be a bit too big than tight.

1 Like

Thank you I was wondering about that should I go with little tight or lil loose.

I went back to see the cloth body recommended for Joseph and he uses same one Zuri and Macy and Miya twins use. I am not familiar enough yet with the cloth body sizes to go up one size … I don’t want the body to look too big for limbs…

2 Likes

I decided to look while I was at Walmart and they had a lot of preemie pieces of clothing that are the perfect size even a cute little dress!

1 Like

Try babyprem, perfectlypreemie, or thepreemiestore

1 Like

https://www.jacquispreemiepride.com/ is a good place too.

And preemieclothesmart.com

2 Likes

Go look at 3 baby bees

1 Like

I wash them but lay flat to dry, I am definitely going to try drying them that might be just the right amount of shrinkage, thank you!

Your links were exactly what I was looking for :blush: thank you. Such unique items as well. This little dress is amazing, And good sales right now too

1 Like

I am going to start following her😊, thank you great outfits!