Singing Falls mohair

Has anyone used it? How was it? It looks pretty nice, but i’d rather here it from someone that’s used it. I don’t see prices either. DEE

Cher on this forum has really pretty hair too for more reasonable price and it is super soft!!

— Begin quote from “danielle32320”

Cher on this forum has really pretty hair too for more reasonable price and it is super soft!!

— End quote

I haven’t seen Cher around in a while, where is she, does she have a website? DEE

— Begin quote from “robincarrol”

I have used the white blonde, golden blonde, medium and dark brown. I didn’t have any problem with it at all. Her hair is clean and smells like pina coladas. When wet and styled you will have really sweet curls. She does the straight too but it is more expensive.

Most of the time she sells on Ebay. Here is one auction she has up right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Premium-Angora- … 0879747517
You can contact her through her website and ebay to find out how much her hair is when you order straight from her.
That does look pretty nice, i’ll see what she can do for me. I like the straight slight wave, DEE

— End quote

Cher had an injury but I think she is better or getting there I think you can find her hair under reborninghair.com!!

It’s expensive but totally worth it. Singing Falls is 65$ an ounce and she does custom orders. I just received a custom order from her today some golden auburn from her and it is beautiful, soft and VERY shiny! It also roots beautifully, is very fine and I have always gotten it about 7-10" long so it is long enough for older female toddlers too. I have bought it both through ebay auction as well as custom. Custom orders need to be requested through their email or you can just bid on it if the color you need is on ebay. It’s cheaper for a custom order usually though. I saw some baby brown go for $80 on ebay the other day. So I recommend writing to them and having a custom order done if you want it at the best price.