Sienna by Denise Pratt?

Just saw Melissa George’s newest prototype on eBay and it says it was sculpted by Denise Pratt and is called Sienna.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BUNDLES-LOVE-Prototype-Reborn-Baby-Melissa-George-/170598406298?pt=UK_Doll_Bears_Dolls_EH&hash=item27b875189a#ht_34123wt_1064

Melissa says in her auction:
“In this case Denise from Bountiful Baby has sculpted the darling Sienna and entrusted myself with her presentation and first reborn baby. Thank you Denise, she is pure perfection and an absolute pleasure to reborn as with all your beautiful sculptures. Anyone interested in making this sculpt should visit the Bountiful Baby website. It might also help to know that Denise will be releasing some more sculpts shortly that are every bit as adorable as Sienna.”

So come on, Bountiful Baby, give us the lowdown on these. Sienna is gorgeous and I’m sure the others are as well. Inquiring minds want to know!!

She is beautiful - I want one!

She is positively adorable! She looks a LOT like Libby though, only smaller. This one is only 20 inches.

So there are others coming too? Ah…so many babies…so little time…SO LITTLE MONEY!!! I wonder if Sienna will be cheaper or if she will come in at the 50 to 60 dollar range? I loved the 29.95 days!

oh well…
hugs
joy

My favorite sculpt at BB was sculpted by Denise Pratt. I want a Siennna!

Oh I like this baby! No one sculpts a better BB kit than Denise. I always like her babies the best of any other kits BB produces and am so glad to see another baby!

Guess I better get busy doing up the kits I have on hand so that I have “dolly money”.

Thank you for the compliments. I am so glad you all like her!
Melissa has prototypes of 3 more of my sculpts. They are Camryn, an open eyed 20" baby with a newborn smile. Then there are identical twin, 16" preemie babies Kadence (awake) and Kaelin (asleep).
We don’t have prototypes yet, but there are three more newborn sized babies in the works that are sculpted by myself.
We also have several more babies in the works by various artists. We plan on releasing more new kits this year than ever before.
Denise

— Begin quote from ____

Melissa has prototypes of 3 more of my sculpts. They are Camryn, an open eyed 20" baby with a newborn smile. Then there are identical twin, 16" preemie babies Kadence (awake) and Kaelin (asleep).
We don’t have prototypes yet, but there are three more newborn sized babies in the works that are sculpted by myself.
We also have several more babies in the works by various artists. We plan on releasing more new kits this year than ever before.
Denise

— End quote

That’s awesome, Denise! I’ll be keeping my eye out for the new kits!

Wow, Denise. I can’t wait. Guess I better start playing the lottery!

WELL!
I had better start saving some money big time and better start selling a few of the babies that are just lolling around here like teenagers looking for a hand out! roflmbo

I love your babies too Denise! I am in breathless labor waiting for the preemie twins! lol
hugs
joy

OMG Denise, I am so excited you are putting out so many kits that you’ve sculpted!! Mel is my favorite reborn artist so I always see her prototypes when she posts them. I am so excited to see them all! And like these other ladies, I better get selling or saving to be able to get any of them. I’ve missed out on two of my favorites already due to no money and I don’t want to miss out again!

Thank you, Denise, for your talent and your time to respond to this thread.

Denise !!!Your killing me girl!!!Libby is so wonderful I my need to get into therapy!!!LOL I love-love-love her and have been caught carrying around her fat lil parts kissing and rocking them -He-He ! I need help and its all your falt and now you put out another one just as cute ??? Yup your killing me !!! KEEP IT UP !!!LOL

— Begin quote from “Cher_Simnitt”

Denise !!!Your killing me girl!!!Libby is so wonderful I my need to get into therapy!!!LOL I love-love-love her and have been caught carrying around her fat lil parts kissing and rocking them -He-He ! I need help and its all your falt and now you put out another one just as cute ??? Yup your killing me !!! KEEP IT UP !!!LOL

— End quote

You had me second guessing myself so I had to go look for myself LOL
Libby, by Cindy Musgrove

For a minute there, I thought you were saying Denise sculpted Libby! LOL

I was not saying that she was the sculpter only the supplier of my addictions!!!LOL However you sure would think they were sculpted by the same artist -gosh they are alot alike !!!And YUP I want Her too!!!

Yeah, I figured it out after I read it again but thought you’d get a kick out of my post LOL Yes, I want her also and I still want Libby!

[size=14]Looking forward to all the new babies!!!Thanks Denise!![/size]