Show your favorite baby

If you make or buy reborns everyone must have a favorite .Id Love to see you favorite
If not a favorire baby maybe a favorite kit you enjoy working on

5 Likes

My current favorite

18 Likes

Love its little outfit!!

2 Likes

My favorite is Hope by Petra Lechner

16 Likes

Cutie too!

2 Likes

Always my fave, forever and ever ~ Precious Gift :heart:

15 Likes

Until I do one I like even more,
it’s Lulu and that’s for sure.

16 Likes

adorable ladies!

1 Like

I love my Libby, so peaceful.

11 Likes

This is an old sculpt that I did recently. She has such a sweet happy face and every time I worked on her that expression made me smile. She may have not been the most perfect or detailed kit I have worked on, but you just can’t beat that happy baby expression.

13 Likes

I love that sculpt! I have Whitney but she in my pile of re-dos.

1 Like

I really like Avery…I’ve done her three times!

13 Likes

My favorite is my first painted, little Rion!! From the Heather Kit by Donna RuBert

12 Likes

Oh my goodness @jeanhai. I have 1 Whitney to redo and 1 untouched in my stash. Don’t they have the happiest little faces!!!

1 Like

My current favorite isn’t necessarily my favorite sculpt but I’ve gotten attached and can’t sell her yet. Here’s little Charlotte aka Asher Awake.

16 Likes

to date so far Kira was fav to reborn.

9 Likes

My first keeper is Cookie by Donna RuBert. When I finished her and turned her around in my lap she looked at me and told me her name is Abigail. I said, “Hello Abigail!” and was amazed because I rarely if ever name them when they’re done. But she is my all time favorite and here she is …

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/16615_694885320556260_1023124162_n.jpg?oh=e466ceaf6abe5841ad1563f558b19a1a&oe=56EC3976

10 Likes

I am in LOVE with sweet baby Julie! Look how precious!

9 Likes

I currently have 2 favorites. First is Scarlet that I did for a customer and Grinchy is the one I did for the Christmas challenge.

9 Likes

Grinchy!! That sure is creative and truly looks grinchy in a baby way Good job!

2 Likes