Show off your space

Come on over! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! The hubby put up the wall for me. I’d like him to add to it though so I can work on 5 at a time. :blush:

2 Likes

Wow! Some of those work spaces are very inspiring. I feel cramped in my small space. I usually only work on one or two dolls at a time- but I could imagine having more space and more dolls going at once! Here’s my work area- it’s NEVER clean these days-

9 Likes

Just goes to show you don’t need to have a huge amazing space to make magic happen :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

No way can I put my space on here. "Hoarders’ would be at my door within the hour. Who knows what they’d say about all the little dismembered bodies. lol

9 Likes

This mess and magic!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon76366621 please keep us updated with pics it sounds fun!

3 Likes

at least I have taken the towel down off the window now.

10 Likes

These are my spots in my “studio room”. My supplies for building dolls and shipping are in the big cabinet and I paint on a table that was my grandfather’s that is in our bay window. This is what it looks like when everything is organized…usually doesn’t look so pretty but it works! My NuWave is out in our sunporch to keep fumes out of the house

. It’s nice to have everything in one place!

8 Likes

Here is my mess :wink:

10 Likes

Now for a dose or reality:

8 Likes

I love you stand for hanging parts, what a wonderful idea

1 Like

Thank you, most people in France dont have a dryer for clothes so there are all sorts of indoor clothes hangers, I thought that one would work the best with hooks that I found on Amazon :wink:

2 Likes

Me too, my once nice work room was so cute and nice and now I can’t even walking into it to work, so I took over the man cave!! Haha

1 Like

If I had a man cave to take over, I would. lol

1 Like

Had to, I ran out of space! haha

I don’t have a “space” yet. I have to breakdown my area after each kit. But I hope to have a space one day. :hugs:

11 Likes

Great idea! I have a clothes drying rack but never really use it. I’m going to drag it out and try this!

3 Likes

Messes are where I am my most magical :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is amazing!!! So many hidden treasures!! I spy ingenuity and some creative ideas. You inspired me

1 Like