Show off your space

I’m quickly running out of painting space. I’d love some ideas on how you set up your spaces :heart_eyes: I’m in love with @Gabriell space and I’m amazed by what @PaperCityDolls creates with her space.

I just lost my dream space when my son moved back home and I had to move everything into my bedroom. Tubs of yarn for knitting and fabric for up-cycling and flowers etc for making headbands ::sigh:: I’m overwhelmed and currently can’t access anything and my son just told me my nephew is moving in I’m starting to feel a wee claustrophobic so I want to be inspired or comforted by your spaces :heart_eyes:

Do you listen to music or watch tv while you work?

6 Likes

It don’t seem like that, but I clean every evening… I am very messy while working !
I currently go back and forth between painting and rooting.
I listen to music or YouTube videos.
I love my yarn pickboard

13 Likes

I like your yarn board, too. What keeps the skeins on there? My only problem is I need one about 4X that size.

3 Likes

We always say picboard but I think the correct word is pegboard ?

10 Likes

Where did you buy the metal things. I’ve only seen them on store displays. These would also be good for hanging baby clothes on.

3 Likes

I bought some in hardware store and a batch on Amazone. They come in different lengths

2 Likes

I have my supplies in boxes and whenever I want to paint I pull out the box paint box and work on my coffee table in front of the TV. I tend to watch Disney movies while I work, Vianna is my favorite to watch.

4 Likes

This is where I live! Lol. It’s usually a lot messier and I have upgraded to an Ottlite

16 Likes

I love your desk! It reminds me of the giant desk my grandfather had. I was always fascinated by all the drawers and secret compartments!

2 Likes

I love your baby head decor next to the plant :joy:

3 Likes

Lol looks good doesn’t it?! I was trying to show size of newborns compared to the desk :joy: but I’m also not saying this isn’t what it looks like when people walk in :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks! I think it’s the biggest desk I’ve ever seen- and every compartment is full!

2 Likes

Space?! What is that word? I have a tiny corner of my bedroom. According to my husband, I have taken over and he is one baby away from being kicked out the room :woman_facepalming:
I on the other hand have no earthly idea of what he is talking about. I forgot. I use our bedroom closet too.
We move next year. I’m shopping for homes with extra room or a she-shed lol.

11 Likes

Perfect timing! I’m actually setting up my space this evening! I can’t wait to see how everyone else’s looks and hopefully be inspired. I recently moved and had an office/ watercolor studio in my old house. My apartment now has an alcove off the kitchen that I keep my plant babies in, and I need to organize the space for my plants, my watercolors, and my “baby makin’” supplies.

1 Like

These pics are about a year old and right when I moved into this space. Its changed a bit since.

13 Likes

Great inspirations! Right now I have everything in one corner of my bedroom but since I can not sit still in one place for very long or I get all antsy I’m sure I will have it all over the house. Music helps me concentrate so I’m going to be listening to that as I paint. Lately all I’ve been listening to is Lizzo.

4 Likes

I listen to music sometimes and also listen to the TV. My room is in constant motion. It never stays as is for more than a week or two. But I see a little of my space in everyone’s room.

@Leabelle I love the snack tray, I think I am going to get mine.

1 Like

I’m in love :heart_eyes: I want to come over and play

2 Likes

I found it in the shed of my new house when moving ! My husband wanted to throw it in the garbage ! I can’t live without it !

3 Likes

That’s a perfect setting ! I love the peg wall !

2 Likes