Show me your Landons

Here’s my first Landon, she went to the ROSE show with me in 2018.

Also Landon #2. They look very similar. I love Landon!!

13 Likes

I especially love the top picture. That blue outfit is perfect on her.

Thank you Jean. I love the Peter Rabbit outfit too!

1 Like

I didn’t reborn this guy but bought him at Rose 2018

I believe his artist was barb Michael

11 Likes

I didn’t realize I did three Landon kits! I was looking back at my sold babies on Reborns. Here are some pics! Now I think I need to paint him again!

13 Likes

Hi Ruth!
Sorry to just throw myself into this conversation, but I couldn’t help myself. Your Landon awake is adorable & you caught my eye as he is my 1st to make as well. I have everything ready to roll for a Monday morning start date. He is washed & waiting for me to start painting! I am looking for a few gals I can connect with, like a mentor I guess? Anyway just wanted to say great job on your 1st, you set the bar high.

2 Likes

I did not know … I love Landon!!!

1 Like

Thank you all so much for sharing your beautiful Landons. You’ve given me a tonne of inspiration to get started on him :heart: it seems he’s easy to fall in love with.

1 Like

I think this was my fifth or sixth baby and my third that was rooted and completed…my hair rooting has gotten far better, not to mention my painting but I was very proud of him at the time. Ill probably say the same in a years time about the babies Im painting now. I have another sleeping Landon, I should pull him out :wink:

10 Likes

Here’s my Landon! He was probably my third or fourth baby, so I’ve come a long way haha.

11 Likes

Hi here are my two versions of Landon, I love this kit.

13 Likes

I guess you can get the face fat like that by how you bake and stuff, but I like that this one just came that way.

Thank you so much. He is a big baby which made him a bit easier to work on. You will have a lot of fun painting him. I dont know if you have ever watched MIRACLE BABIES NURSERIES tutorials on YouTube, A nice woman named Annette walks you through the whole process step by step. Also Kim at CUSTOM DOLL BABY has a great step by step returning tutorial. The ladies on this forum are also very kind and seem to have the answers for any dilema. Always here to help. :blush:

2 Likes

Yes! I’ve watched both of them! And I’m sure the forum can help me with anything I get stuck on. Thanks!

1 Like

Hammy. I loved painting him. This was my first very fair baby. He sold quickly.

9 Likes

Beautiful!!! How did you get such a nice blonde on the brows & hairline?

Just to update this, I finally started painting Landon (now named George because he reminds me of my Granda :smile: ) yesterday. No wip pics yet and all he’s had so far is a blue wash, which he drank lol I’ve already decided I need to get another to do as a girl also.

2 Likes