Show me your combo hair

Let’s see up close and personal pics of combo hair. I need inspiration and help lol

1 Like

I don’t know if you would consider this combo or not. I did a full head of prisma then a full rooting over top…

17 Likes

It’s beautiful! Is there a reason why you did the entire head was it more for mapping?

Thank you! I was originally just going to do the prisma hair, but ended up rooting to try and cover up a nick in the vinyl. Here’s a pic before I rooted.

Since this worked so well, I do like to do prisma first as a base and for mapping.

7 Likes

My only try, I need to do it again.

I did sponge hair.

14 Likes

She’s beautiful both ways!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So neat Anne! Yes you should do more :). Do you have side pics?

1 Like

I don’t have her anymore but I tried, lol! Her hair and eyes are purple.

That really turned out great Anne! I never got saskia and wish I had but I heard setting her eyes was a nightmare. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Her eyes are uneven with one slightly larger. I used oval eyes and they were very easy to put in. Hard to make the light shine evenly. I am doing another one soon. It should show a big improvement!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see her!!

Oh I love her!! She’s beautiful! I think you did an amazing job with her hair! What sculpt is she?

1 Like

How do you do sponge hair? Or is that something I can find in the search up on the spyglass?

2 Likes

Thank you so much! She’s BB Aisha. She’s a cuddle baby that I will be assembling soon :two_hearts:

There are a few examples if you use the spyglass. I used the plucked mottle makeup wedge. Here are a couple of posts but there are more!

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/sponge-hair-technique/65709

2 Likes

This baby was pretty even before you rooted!!! I need to learn to do painted hair.

2 Likes

That’s my only combi hair but I often make full prisma head and root all over. It’s look more full with less mohair.

12 Likes

That is a darling boy!! I love the combination and now I get it where it looks full with less hair if you do both! I have one I’m finishing up and love her prisma I did in a couple of colors and hate to cover it lol. I’m attached to the pencils. :rofl: But I also bought a certain color of hair just for her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

7 Likes

I really like @Gabriell combo hair on her babies. Maybe she will come share a few.

2 Likes