Show me your Cassie Brace babies

Would love to know what you think of her kits ?

Is anyone buying Roux on the 23rd ?

I have Esmae and I just love her but haven’t started her yet. Roux’s cute, but I have too many kits to do before I buy more.

1 Like

Here is an older one Phoenix
[

11 Likes

I love Cassie Brace babies! I’ve never owned one, but her style is really appealing

1 Like

I’m currently working on her Xander, my first Cassie Brace kit and he’s been a pleasure to work on.

8 Likes

I’ve done Phoenix twice and one Nellie. So so cute and chubby! I love all of them lol

1 Like

Thanks @jeanhai hope to see your Esmae when you get around to painting her :heart_eyes:

@Marydi @MilosMeadows oh my word i never noticed Phoenix before i adore him .

@Tashaj aww what a cutie , how do you find the detail on the kit … wrinkles etc ?

Evelyn as Erik

6 Likes

I have done Hattie (an older kit)

And need to assemble Xander, I also have Tiger Lily and Blue Bell here.

Her newer sculpts look adorable I really want Ethon and Ramsey

5 Likes

He’s such a darling little baby.

I love Cassie Brace babies. I have done Sailor Rose and Elyse. I love how chunky her babies are and they are a dream to hold. I dont know why but I just love how it feels to hold them. Oh and the detail on the fingers are amaizing.

7 Likes

@InfantInspirations oh my word Erik is gorgeous love his skin tones.

2 Likes

awww love them both @jlesser all these Cassie Brace babies are gorgeous. How do you find all the detailing compared to realborns?

2 Likes

Xander was very realistic

1 Like

@mcurbelo Love Sailor Rose :heart_eyes:thanks for the info about detailing and how they feel this is what i wanted to hear.

1 Like

@kristenj your skin tones are dreamy, do you use Genesis?

@jlesser yes he does look super realistic he is gorgeous x

Esmae .

I dont plan on ordering Roux there are a couple I am interested in though .

5 Likes

My only other Brace baby, so far: Leelou

7 Likes

I am planning on a roux purchase :slight_smile: i really shouldnt but because its such a short batch…I am worried I will want him later haha!

2 Likes