Shoes for Maddie Brown?

Does anyone know what size fits? Haven’t been able to find the answer so thought I would ask. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don’t know what the size is but I took my lovely doll to the store with me and put shoes on his feet. Weird maybe, but his shoes fit. Ordering online you can’t do that but if you could take the baby in a store, you might be able to get a good idea of a size to order.

2 Likes

Size 2 is best, they can squeeze into 0-3 month size but the pointed foot can make it difficult. Here’s a pic of a size 2 on a Maddie. (Blank Kit haha)

12 Likes

Thanks! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t think it is weird to take the baby shopping for clothing, etc when you don’t know what size ahead of time.

4 Likes

Just toss a leg in your purse!

10 Likes

I don’t know which is worse :joy:

2 Likes

I keep picturing how my mom would take her projects to stores, usually thrown into a reused plastic grocery sack. That looks weird too if the project is a reborn.

2 Likes

I’ve done that :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ve definitely taken legs to stores. Even a head once for hats :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Now with my wonderful luck a leg will fall out while searching for my wallet! :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ve also done that for shoes because the arch is high on some of the feet. It was one of those"what will people think"moments.

2 Likes

I bought a size 2.

3 Likes

Hahaha :joy::joy: Sounds funny but that would work!

Oh, whoops. Now how did that get in there??:crazy_face:

1 Like

He looks so shy! :heart_eyes:

That woman is trying shoes on a leg… That’s not attached to anything, she’s just putting shoes on the foot end of a loose leg, o-k then… Moving on. Let’s not disturb her… Lol

2 Likes

Haha exactly! :rofl:

1 Like

Handsome lil man! :two_hearts: