Shocking BB kit reborn rip off sold on Etsy

Oh no…

she ordered the dolls in October and asked for lightly painted hair and thats what she got after Christmas when she was promised before as they were gifts. She was also new to reborning and actually thought the prototype photos were her work as she didn’t know any different.

You’re painted hair looks awesome…Id be happy to have a tutorial from you :slight_smile: . Im at the end of my rope and I need to learn because I have people who want painted hair and I simply can not root every baby I make.

Thank you so much! I would love to be able to do a tutorial but I don’t even know what I am doing :sweat_smile:
I can pm you some tricks later if you want though

I would love some tips and tricks!

You must know more than I do because your painted hair is amazing. :hugs:

So nice to you all !

This buyer needs to leave review with picture of the doll she received to warn any other potential buyer. And also report to ETSY; refund should not be problem. This looks as if kid made it.

Looking at her ETSY store, she supposedly sold 25 dolls, but I can see only one feedback? Something strange going on. Hope ETSY can do something fast.

The people who made the dolls photographed need to ask for them to be removed, ASAP

I agree with you! Only 1 feedback after 25 sales? I keep looking to see if anyone else has left a review. It’s extremely strange. :confused:

I would like to know too!

Does she take payment plans? I ended up with a lot more sales and not as many reviews just because the payment plan has different listings. So. 3 or more listings for one actual sale. If that makes sense.

When I sold or sell on Ebay people rarely leave reviews.

That too.
Normally they will email me and tell me they love the doll and I politely ask them to put that in a review. They do sometimes. Sometimes not.
That’s not the sign of a bad doll artist. Not as a whole anyway.

And I guess since they are “customs” most customers haven’t received their dolls yet. So it’s too early for reviews. I hadn’t thought about that.

Oh my god that’s terrible! I feel so bad for her. I really hope she can get her money back!

Yes, but as she sold 25 if people do not have them, they are very likely to be waiting a very long time, and she is still taking orders.

the items she is selling are still up on Etsy.

I’m really excited about this thread! After looking at the photos it turns out… I can paint hair after all!!! Yay me !!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

I think they were $300 apiece. She bought 2 dolls.

I’m right there with you girl!! :grin: