Shipping to Thailand?

I usually only ship to Canada and the US but someone from Thailand has asked if I’d be willing to ship there. Has anyone shipped to Thailand before?? What did it cost and how did it go? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think i saw that there is a lady from Thailand who is purchasing dolls and reselling them there for a much higher cost without credit to the artist. :thinking: @jlesser might know more about it then me. It was something I had seen on FB

1 Like

I will get on my computer a d look her up. Cant remember her name off the top of my head

1 Like

I haven’t heard back from her yet, so I’m not going to even look into it. I’d really prefer to not ship outside the US and Canada, especially with no contact from the person.

1 Like

This is the lady that was doing it. She has since changed a lot of her pictures on her page. Before you could see the watermarks blurred out. She claims to be the middle man and selling them for the seller… BUT the seller didnt know so that makes no sense and why would she blur their info if that was the case
Arina Emmanuel

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: That’s not the same person unless she’s using a fake name, which is possible.

2 Likes

Thank you Jenni! You are a wealth of knowledge and my go to girl! :purple_heart:

2 Likes