Shipping from Canada

Anybody know the approximate shipping cost of a single 22 inch kit from MacPherson’s? I don’t want to spend an additional $50 for things I don’t need just to get free shipping. I really don’t like not knowing what the shipping will be until after I place my order. I don’t keep a lot of money in my PayPal account and I don’t have any credit cards.

2 Likes

It cost me $8.50 for them to ship my order of 3 heads. I’ve found them reasonable and quick. Buying from Canada seems easy…selling not so easy. The shipping is astronomical and the buyer has to pay customs besides. Not very fair.

3 Likes

8.50 is what I paid for a 19 inch kit recently.

1 Like

I had to pay 55 dollars USD to ship a doll to Canada- I’m in Ohio :roll_eyes: I probably could have drove it there for less. Haha

1 Like

Wow! That’s a lot! I’ve had good luck lately, shipping Blueberry to Georgia cost 25$ CAD and Precious Gift cost 30$ to Indiana. But shipping Chase Brown to NYC cost 60$. It’s rough! And buying anything from reborn dealers in the US costs a ton, 30-50$ for shipping and then customs fees. If it isn’t available at macphersons, I don’t need it :rofl:

1 Like