She's finally done: newborn June

Well, all I have to say is that it was a difficult “birth” and I’m glad I can move onto other kits. :dizzy_face::confused:

19 Likes

Very pretty!

1 Like

She’s gorgeous! Sorry it was difficult. My newborn June is ready to assemble…hoping to get to that either tonight or tomorrow. I love her nose! And that hair :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been in a painting rut so I went the the seven stages of grief with her! Lol

1 Like

Oooh ! I’m looking forward to seeing how yours turned out :heart: I’ve discovered I really don’t care for side loading legs so I’m not tempted to keep her.

Which body did you use with her?

20 in. They were on sale when I bought the kit. It looks proportionate to me.

She turned out very nice!

1 Like

@RebornsbyCaro Aww, she is lovely! Looks like that you mastered the most difficult parts - eyebrows and hair.

2 Likes

Was it the one with the closed up leg holes or open? I have used one of each, and the premium one with the closed leg and arm holes made a much better baby for me

1 Like

She’s turned out adorable! One of my very favorite kits. I have the asleep again and now awake and going to Reborn then together. Eventually lol

2 Likes

The cheaper one but I got one of the fancy ones for Ashley awake and I’m looking forward to seeing the difference.

1 Like

Awww. They would make great twins! I love that June has kept her little nose.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m going to be doing Ashley awake next. My first preemie and my first open -eyed. Scared and excited all at once.

1 Like

@RebornsbyCaro You have nothing to be afraid of. Are you planning to root or do applied eyelashes?

1 Like

You will love it! It’s so much cuddlier!

1 Like

I’m not sure. She’s such a tiny little thing. I don’t want her to look too dolly-like if I apply eyelashes. So far all I’ve done is prep the kit. Lol

Ok @RebornsbyCaro I am assembling my June and let me just say- the plugs that were recommended are a tight fit to say the least! Wow! At least they will never come back out! Her magnet is still drying so it will be a little longer. I like to fully assemble once the kiddos are asleep so I can play dress up :wink:

2 Likes

@AlyBrick Can’t wait to see your June also! You, ladies, are rocking! :star2: :star2: :star2:

2 Likes

Shes very cute

1 Like