She's done

LOL!!! I love it!! Maybe that’s how we should respond to those ridiculous requests. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Thanks so much ladies…I sent her pics and she is very excited so that is a good start…lol
Appreciate all the kind comments here! :smile:

2 Likes

That is one beautiful baby!

Now that’s a pretty baby :smile:
My niece had hair like that at birth
Your baby looks like her

I’m still laughing at Starr’s response to my silliness! LOLOLOL

3 Likes

BWAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA! Yall are a mess!

2 Likes

Thank you again all you ladies…You are all the best ever!!!

1 Like

Wow, she is gorgeous! I need you to make me one just like her because I’m sure my life is every bit as tragic as honojane’s and I deserve one too! And I need it next week, and preferably mailed priority and with an overnight delivery guaranteed! LOL

5 Likes

Yeah, we all need a free baby, Starr! Or, I’ve got it, you can donate one to the whole forum I’ll keep it for us at my house! Yeah, that’s a great idea!

4 Likes

hahahahaha! I think that is a GREAT idea…lol

Well you know, I was just thinking about you as I was wrapping Helen’ freebie and the same thought went through my mind…I was almost in tears worrying that I had not gotten yours done yet - was even thinking that instead of express overnight, I might just hop on a plane and fly over and hand deliver her to your front door…See ya Monday morning…9am ok with you? lolololol

5 Likes

Lolololol can you please come to my house too? I’m a really good cook! :smiley::heart:

2 Likes

Free food? I will come there first!!!

3 Likes

Dynamite!!! :heart:️:smiley::tada::tada::tada::tada:

You Guys MUST all go to the ROSE show next year!!! WE will have a blast!!

3 Likes

Lynn, you are my favorite cheerleader!

Thanks Nik, don’t even try to get out of going next year because it wouldn’t be the same without you!! I love everyone on here, such great sense of humor, it’s so refreshing, life is hard.

2 Likes

I’m going Lynn. Even if I have to hijack the car. Ohhhhh, I’m going. I have made up my mind. And that is that! Take that husband that hates dolls! Lolol

2 Likes

I really hope to fly though. I don’t want to go to jail along the way. I would be really mad if I missed the ROSE! Haha

3 Likes

Stop by my house. There will be a box of heads and a box of hair on my porch. I don’t want a free baby. Just root my heads, please. I only have one eye and my dog died and my husband ran away and my…
I’ll let you keep the left over hair lol

4 Likes

Oh I definitely will… Don’t tell anyone but I’m really Santa in disguise… :smile:

2 Likes