She is 3 today

Well,today is the day, my grand daughter turns 3. It has been such a blessing to have her in our lives,even if she is a stinker. My daughter in law is paying for my sons raising as we say here. have to share something she did last week. Her foster sister and she were playing school and the foster sister was showing her flash cards of common items. Carlee would name the object and if she knew the sound she would make it. A picture of a hammer was shown and she was stumped as to what it was. (not sure why because we have used them around her). She took a few seconds and said’I don’t ." She then proceeded to stick her tongue out and lick her hand on the palm side from the wrist to the tip of her finger and turn it toward them palm side out, like she wanted a high five, and said “You know what this is?” When her mom and foster sister got thru saying that’s gross, they said no. She looked at them and nonchalantly said, “My germs!” Then walked off. My son was like that! I never knew when he opened his mouth what might come out.

1 Like

Haha, clever girl
Also, happy birthday to her!

Is her chimp dry and assembled? Would love to see photo of her with it!! who were you doing the others for? By the way, I am 66 today…

Pia, happy birthday to you, too!

Thank you ladies. Here is a picture of the birthday girl eating her cake.

Here is a couple of pictures of her monkey. I did not have time for a photo shoot.

Aww socute!! Hope she had a nice Bday and you as well Pia!

Yes Pia she did Thank you

Oh… good grief… that chimp is hysterical… did she love it??

Well. at first she was not sure about her but after she finally got her back, when everyone else played with it, she latched on to it and refused to put her down long enough to even get in her car seat.

Soooo cute!!!

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

Well. at first she was not sure about her but after she finally got her back, when everyone else played with it, she latched on to it and refused to put her down long enough to even get in her car seat.

— End quote

The picture in my mind’s eye is making me smile at your comment…

More pictures

I took the needle and poked it in straight up and down 90 degree. I found out by making mistakes this makes it stick up. I just started with the top pieces I wanted for the barrett and then filled in some around for the head. As far as the arms and legs I just guessed and did not put any on the elbows and knees. I was hoping it would turn out ok. I wanted the comic look of sticking up hair.

Well thank you Jen. That warms my heart.