Share your shelter in place projects

These are some things I’ve done while sheltering in place.

Hats for homeless people.

Newborn thread crochet romper

Wine cork hot plates

Diamond paintings

Reborns

(Lousy picture) Super cute kit.

Still needs hair, eyelashes and assembly. I can’t wait to put this one together. I bought some really cute outfits for him. It’s a portrait baby.

23 Likes

Wow! Everything you did is awesome!!!

1 Like

So much work went into those crochet projects! Mad respect for anyone who can make an outfit from string!

2 Likes

I love this thread! Here’s my list:
image image image image image

I made a pair of crocheted shorts and a matching sweater for Remi, as well as some crocheted caps. I crocheted Remi a blanket. I made some crocheted jewelry for when craft fairs start happening again. I also magnetized some pacifiers for Remi.

7 Likes

Baby is basking in the glory that is their cozy clothes! Haha

1 Like

I love his outfit and that hat looks adorable on him. Cozy blanket, too. Those necklaces look fun. I’ve got all kinds of Christmas projects waiting in the wings but I’m not sure there’s going to be any craft fairs this year. It’s easier to store the supplies than the finished project. I do have one Christmas gift that’s a labor intensive project that I need to start soon.

2 Likes

It is nice to meet another crocheter on here! :slight_smile: You work is excellent.

1 Like

I’m sewing masks, and learning how to Garden and make water fountains! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I am all over the place. Knotted T-shirt purse and pillow, paintings, painted my ukulele, watercolors, bible journaling, Kawaii journaling, sketching my niece, started drawing a cat today, plus babies and I should be doing some cross stitch too!

12 Likes

I’ve picked up using perler beads. I used to do it as a kid, but it turns out there are adults who make amazing stuff with them as well! I’ve made myself some Minecraft themed coasters. They’re very small projects, but so calming.
Here’s a minecraft pig coaster I made the other day.

6 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you so much!

It’s funny, I forget that people on this forum have hobbies other than reborning!:yum:

Our youngest grand daughter loves sloths! Yours is adorable. She also loves Pandas. :slight_smile: You are so multi-talented.

1 Like

Beautiful! You have been busy, too!

1 Like

Looks good.

1 Like

Here is my progress so far today

9 Likes

That’s looking so nice!

1 Like

Yes, you’ve been busy creating beauty!! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!

1 Like

Beautiful!! I adore orange tabby cats; yours is so striking!

1 Like