Serious reborning accident

AVOIDED!! Thank the good Lord!! So I am sitting in my rocker just rooting away when all of the sudden the needle breaks and flies up and RIGHT into my BRA!!! EEEHHHH !! Don’t move!! Gotta go fishing… where is that thing?? I know it’s in there… digging, digging… THERE it is! And I pick that tiny little sword out without stabbling myself! Whew that was scary !!
LOL needed a “break” obviously LOL

You are TOO much!!!

Can you imagine having to explain that in an emergency room?? lol
Maybe if they were silicone, there wouldn’t have been so much of a gap in my bra to let it get in there !!! LOL

You were lucky!

I dropped mine today onto the floor while I was wearing sandles. Luckily it missed my feet and didn’t stick in like a shish ka bob stick.

AW Dang. Now you know why I never did a rooting tutorial with pics !!! LOL

It could have been mis-diagnosed as a heart attack !!
You know a stabbing pain in your chest !! LOL

Thinking back I am just glad no one walked in and saw me there with both hands holding my bra out while I stared intently down at the occupants!! Probably looked VERY strange !!

Sweet dreams ~~~~
Smiling before you go to sleep will make you wake up happy !!

LOL why was my post of wishes of dreams of the sweet variety removed? LOL s w e e t d r e a m s ~~~

Oh my goodness good thing it wasnt your eye!
should we all start wearing goggles?

I got my hand stuck in a Luca head once while trying to put her eyes in. It wasnt stuck for long but my hand got pretty beat up and I still have a small scar on my knuckle from the ordeal

OH goodness!! I guess there are MANY hazards of reborning.
So far we have learned:
Don’t root topless
Don’t wear open toed shoes while rooting
Don’t stick your hand all the way into a head, even if it seems like a good idea at the time
LOL
Are there any others ? (come on, we know there are! Dont be embarassed, share so the rest of us will be safer !!)

The last time I stabbed myself I was at my Dad’s and it bled pretty good so I asked him since the blood was already there if he would use his diabetes tester on it. (Gross I know!) But the great news is I dont have diabetes !!

— Begin quote from “OliviasMom”

The last time I stabbed myself I was at my Dad’s and it bled pretty good so I asked him since the blood was already there if he would use his diabetes tester on it. (Gross I know!) But the great news is I dont have diabetes !!

— End quote

LMAO!!!
thats hilarious !
glad you dont have diabetes

I one time was trying to finish up the last section of rooting one of the 9 month quads. I had a needle that was finally working well and it was the last one. I was working on it at my mom’s and it was late. They have a doggie door for their patio door. The door does not create a tight seal. So, here I am rooting away and this HUGE month comes flying my way and all around my stuff. It landed on my pile of hair. Not thinking, I automatically took my rooting tool, with the last needle, and tried to stab the moth. No luck. The only thing I did was snap the needle in half! I was so mad. But then, I started laughing because of the stupid scenario of the whole thing. Now I make sure the fly swatter is nearby.

LOL Kim, not much of a jouster eh?
Maybe you should practice whack a mole !!