Serenity opinions?

I don’t like those Brow creases on the babies!!

3 Likes

LLE’s next two babies do not have the crease. I also minimized it when I painted Serenity.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @honojane I’m not fan of a dominant crease either! I did do a couple of mint washes and I’m much happier with her eyes and belly button now!

@Nikkiroc me neither but something about Serenity drew me to her!

@pia. YES! I pre-ordered baby Rosie, I can’t wait to get her! I haven’t seen the other one, which one is it?

On serenity it does look bad! I was thinking… Corbin and Nikolas! Yours is beautiful! I didn’t notice the crease!

1 Like

Awww thanks!!!

I saw them on LLE FaceBook Page. They are Aurora Sky and Evangeline.

Never mind @pia Its Evangeline! She’s a very pretty baby! I might have to get her too! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I answered you at the same time that you posted! We must be like mind reading sisters or something!

3 Likes

Lol!! Must be!

1 Like

She’s great! Love this sculpt. You did great. I’d have to keep her.

3 Likes

She is beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you so much! @B5525 and @Angel :blush: My husband might cut my dolly funds off if I keep her :wink:

2 Likes

:scream::weary:

1 Like

Haha! Exactly!

1 Like

She is beautiful! I think the eyes, belly button, skin tones, look fabulous! :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow, thank you! @vicki59840

2 Likes

Does anyone know if there are any Serenity kits still available? The only ones I could find were going for outrageous prices on ebay. I’m interested in getting one. (I have to sell something first).

2 Likes

I got mine from @MoonlitNightNursery and she had a couple more available at the time. Not sure about now but maybe!

2 Likes

I think I saw someone selling one on our forum…maybe write a topic post?

I still have one available @honojane

1 Like