Serenity coming soon

@lynn This will be the first LLE kit that I have ever done. I’m really excited. Just like a kid at Christmas. Have you ever done one of her kits before?

I don’t think so but you know I am old and can’t remember what I do anymore. No really, I am excited to get her, can’t wait. I just hope I don’t mess it up cause I feel like I am still such a beginner. I just received a George by Ping Lau and I would like to order a Charlotte but am torn between the one by Ping and the one by Nikki ? I currently have a Kira by Cindy Musgrove and a Penelope by ? on pre-order so I am pretty done in for now. NO MORE MONEY. I have to close my eyes for a long while-------just don’t look Lynn, LOL !!!

p.s. did she do Miracle? I have one of those but scared to start that one cause I love her and want to wait till I KNOW I can do a good job.

1 Like

Yes, Miracle is by Laura.
Tracking for Serenity had originally said Tuesday for me, but is now been updated for Wednesday delivery. :disappointed:

My tracking originally said Tuesday and then changed to Wednesday. I live in Alabama so not sure if that had something to do with it or not. I had to email LLE and ask for my shipping notice. Just can’t wait to see this baby in person.

My 3 are leaving Oklahoma City and headed to Edmondthis evening so I am thinking that UPS should deliver them tomorrow. The original anticipated date was the 18th so maybe they will be delayed again???

My tracking showed original delivery date for Monday the 15th, I was very excited, then on Saturday UPS updated my delivery to Wednesday the 17th, one more day to wait :frowning:

She is here, and the kit is amazing. I promised pics to @izzy, so here they are, but taken in a hurry, so forgive lighting.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to get mine! She looks great. Thanks Diane.

Serenity came today I think her an Knox look a lot alike. I’m still excited to get her she’s has very cute limbs. I also got aelys by clementine clouvel from dream a little dream she is so precious!! Think I’m done with preorders for a little while. Well I do want Clyde so I better get my but moving an list some stuff on eBay lol

1 Like

Does anyone else think her an Knox look similar?? I’m gonna have to pull out my Knox kit when I get home. This is the first kit I bought off of Laura. Her kits sell out so fast but I did get a good deal on Knox off a women on eBay. I think she actually lost money. I paid 120.00 plus like 8 bucks for shipping for Knox. Did you all see her next kit omg wicked cute!!!

1 Like

Mine should be here today. Love the fingers, toes and lips. Should have gotten more.

I thought she looked like Knox but without so much of a squint.

1 Like

My Serinaty got here just now. I’m in LOVE with every detail! I’m sick I didn’t buy more than one.

My delivery was here when I came home! Welcome Serenity #219, #220 and # 221! I’m anxious to get her started but just adding her to the stash for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you decide you don’t want all 3 let me know. Just PM me.

Sure will, right now I’ve not got plans for them, my schedule is too full. You will be the first person I’ll ask if I decide to part with one or two.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.