Serenity coming soon

She must be on her way got my shipping invoice yea! Can’t wait !

2 Likes

Who did you order from. I haven’t heard anything yet and I ordered from Laura direct.

I got my invoice this morning also. @lynn I ordered from Laura’s site.

I received my invoice from Laura this morning :slight_smile: She must be on her way!! I have three of the sweeties coming!

OK, I’m a ditz, went to my email after I posted this and guess what? There it was!! Excited !!! (BTW I did check email early this a,m, and it wasn’t there, not completely out of it).

1 Like

I just paid my invoice. Can’t wait to get her. Hope she ships soon.

1 Like

me too!!

From Laura’s site, have 2 coming,can’t hardley wait, like going into labor with out the pains :smiley: now watch all my other pre orders will start coming in and I won’t know which to do first :confounded:

1 Like

I ordered from Laura too, and I got my invoice today. Maybe you should contact her via her email?

My invoice said payment due June 8, so maybe she will be shipping next week. On Laura’s site, she says she ships on Fridays. So, maybe next Friday she will ship? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Mine are coming from MacPersons so,I could get free shipping. I was invoiced the balance a couple of weeks ago, but haven’t gotten shipment notification yet. I wonder if Laura ships to MacPhearsons the same time she sends out the kits to individual buyers?

1 Like

She arrived here today. She’s my first LLE kit and I really like her. The details are amazing and her vinyl is soft and smooth.

1 Like

Pictures? :smiley:

1 Like

@izzy I waited for the mailman to come, and was disappointed. No Serenity today. Maybe tomorrow.

1 Like

That’s too bad. But yes, there’s always tomorrow!

I just checked the tracking number, and it says definitely tomorrow. It is at a UPS loading facility about 25 miles from here.

1 Like

That’s always exciting. I love getting packages in the mail!

1 Like

Izzy, I’ll try at some pics in a little bit. :smiley:

1 Like

Diane, I have 3 more days to wait, June 18th. Yuck!!!

1 Like

18th for me too :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like