Send to P.O box?!

Hi everyone, I just made a sale on reborns.com and noticed that the person has their address listed as a P.O. box. Can I ship such a big box there? Have you ever done it? HELP!!

3 Likes

Yes! The PO will just put a slip in the PO box letting you know that you have packages if I remember correctly. I use to have a PO and the post office I would just pick up my packages that couldn’t fit.

2 Likes

Oh ok good. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anorher question, how come reborns.com doesn’t add my shipping price when the person pays? I always have to send a separate invoice for the shipping.

1 Like

Shipping cost is on the listings. If they don’t include it with the payment I hold everything and e-mail them that shipping costs are not included in the price because they vary and tell them how much shipping is. I bill actual shipping cost by taking the package to the post office to find out how much it is. (Our post office is minutes away) When they send me that amount I proceed with the transaction. I’ve never had anybody protest.

You have your listing set up wrong then.

Also how did you make a sale. I haven’t been able to log on to it in like 18 hours??? lol

Jenni, my logins have been very sporadic for the past 2 days. I can’t get in at all now. The message I’m getting is that their server is not responding. This is a big deal. People can’t even see if they have Christmas orders.

1 Like

@jlesser I am on right now. It’s working for me. Hmm…weird.

1 Like

Here is more info about it. I am not the only one not able to load the website

I can’t get on, either

1 Like

I just NOW got back into reborns.com
I couldn’t get in since last night but it looks like it may be fixed now

Congrats on the sale of your baby :baby:

Thank you

I couldn’t get on about 5 minutes ago

I still can’t. Just tried it.