Selling kits + why aren’t dolls selling

It’s like too many these days want a champagne doll for a beer price.

1 Like

Gail, I listed my Lil Treasure about three years ago, when she first came out, and it took her three months to sell, which was unusual for me at the time. Found out she just wasn’t a very popular kit and people who did like her didn’t want to pay a lot for her. I finally sold her when I re-listed her for $299. Got three bids and sold her for $315.

1 Like

I have her price at 140 USD right now. If I go lower I lose because of the paypal fees. Glad you were able to get such a great price for yours. Maybe
I will try ebay. Thanks Angela.

2 Likes

That and I think because the market is flooded .

2 Likes

I have contemplated giving up on this hobby many, many times in the past ten years but I don’t know why, I just can’t seem to do it. Try not to let your fiance bring you down. My husband doesn’t say much but I can tell he’s not all that happy when I buy a new second hand doll on ebay or elsewhere. I try not to pay the high prices to ease my conscience, that way if I do have to sell I might be able to recoup the cost.

3 Likes

Your honesty is refreshing.

I hope you stay on the forum, I hope you can keep making a few babies a year and they bring you joy.

I wonder if new doors are getting ready to open for you…I just get a feeling.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!