Selling first dolls

Hi all,
I’m suzy and just wanted to say hi.
I have completed 3 bb dolls. I am thinking of listing them and wonder where everyone sells their work? I live in uk. What is a realistic Price to list them for?
Thanks x

11 Likes

We have two RA on reborns.com. You can look at they pricing, or anyone’s pricing actually :slight_smile:
ShieldSquare Captcha

Thank you so much! Do you generally find the dolls Sell Fast?

1 Like

My observation is that low priced dolls (around 170) sells much quicker than high priced dolls. BB kits are generally much less expensive than other kits. But it all depends on the level of your artistry.

3 Likes

Your first dolls are really good!! I love the little blonde!

1 Like

Thank you Tessa! :heart:

1 Like

@Suzybear Welcome to the forum! You will find all sort of tips and support from your fellow RA here!
I love the blonde too. What kit is that? You should price her higher than other two because she has rooted hair. For listing you would need to show the close-ups of hands, feet, blushing, rooting pattern, every little detail… Good luck for selling them!
Is it just my screen or baby in the middle is missing eyebrows?

1 Like

Dang it!! You reminded about Liam’s eyebrows! Lol. I wonder if my godchild would notice she has none? Lol.

1 Like

Thank you, she is the Lillian kit.
Yes the middle one still needs brows and I may root some brown mohair in her head too.
Fingers crossed! Because I really want to buy more kits! :joy: x

2 Likes

Good luck! I think you will do great!

Aw thank you. I really love the baby in your profile pic!!! Xx

1 Like

Thank you! That is the Skya kit. :blush:

1 Like

@Suzybear I looked for how much Lillians with rooted hair were sold on reborns and the price range is $200 - 300. With body plate she was sold for $325. Lillian with painted hair but done by excellent experience artist was sold for $359. So you can figure out from here. I also just started reborning and started to sell in February. I priced my dolls with painted hair for $200. I hope it helps.

Wow that’s great! Thanks so much for looking into it for me.
We will see how they do xx

1 Like

That’s a beautiful Lillian. If she were mine, I’d list her at $350.

1 Like

Wow thank you!!! Xxx_emphasized text_