Seen on Facebook and thought about you guys

This is so true for me and it made me think of the people on this forum. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

I love that! I had to keep walking in Target the other day as we passed the baby clothes. I have just too many and not nearly enough babies to wear them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is definitely the truth. Even when I was a child, I loved baby things. My mom and I would be walking through a store, I’d take a side trip to the baby department while she kept walking, talking to herself. lol

5 Likes

I had to ask my mom if I could take my Gerber baby with me to the store… she knew what that meant. We would shop at Gemco which was an early version of super Walmart. She would go grocery shopping and I would take my baby and I got my own cart and shop in the baby section :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it was heaven! I never got anything but it was just fun anyway :heart_eyes:. I think my parents would surprise me with baby clothes from garage sales now and then. When they weren’t in my babies I was putting dresses and sleepers on my cats and trying to get them to stay in my brothers old stroller :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Those were the days…
Now I knit and I love shopping at second hand shops for unique things

7 Likes

I remember one time when my mom surprised me with baby clothes she got from a garage sale. Two pairs of boys pants. I came home from school and they were sitting on the table. I about cried I was so happy! I still have them, too.

3 Likes

Oh this is so true even as a child my dolls had more clothes than I did and my mother often joked that by the time I was old enough to have kids I’d be all set :joy:. Any money I received rather it be for my birthday or whatever the case may be went straight to my dolls.

2 Likes