Secret Sisters', Please Read

Hi Everyone who is participating…

I am looking on sending my SS another package soon, and am trying to decide what to send…

Will all you SS’s out there post some items you are looking for right now, items you need or want…whether it be reborning supplies, candy and candles, goodies for your home, etc…

Just to get some added ideas on gifts…

Some ideas of stuff you could write is what kind of candy you like most (choose like 3 kinds), what kind of movies you like, if you enjoy reading, if you need winter baby clothing, a christmas outfit, a thanksgiving sort of outfit, whether you are in need of pacifiers, mohair (what colors), eyes, (what colors), etc…just to give a bunch of little ideas…
I know that with my SS I have gotten her many of the items on the original wishlist, and would like to have some extra ideas…

So…here’s to the start of a new post!!

Yes, it’s fun to shop for your secret sister, isn’t it? I love to get cute little outfits, knitted and crocheted items, blankets, shawls, hair accessories…just about anything having to do with dressing and accessorizing a reborn. I love to read, but don’t have much time; I usually have a couple of novels going with my high school class…not really relaxing reading LOL. Candy is always good…especially chocolate and nuts! I’m pretty easy to please and have certainly enjoyed what I’ve received from my SS! it’s all good!

I guess I should post the answers to my own questions as well

I love getting reborning supplies whether it be mohair, eyes (I love the dark newborn grays and the dark newborn blues…any of the really realistic colors). I also love receiving rooting needles, magnets, etc…Anything reborning supply related really…

Most of the “keeper” babies which I have NONE right now but plan to work on some…someday will all be Yarie Babies I think…to an extent. I love some other sculpts/artists as well. But most of my babies I keep would be between 14"-20"…
That may help a bit with clothing…

I LOVE everything I have gotten from my secret sister, and do not even know what to say that I want or could use because she seems to be pretty good at KNOWING what is absolutely perfect to send! I do not know who she is, but I would imagine she is someone whom I have most likely talked to MANY times as she seems to just…well…KNOW.

I just thought this would be a fun post to do especially with the holidays coming and such!

o.k. here is my stuff i like,mostly girl newborn dresses, supplies, I use air dry paints but always need sponges and stuff,
Love chocolate
baby blankets,
crib hats small…
props…

i like everything pretty much…

Yeah. I like the air dry paints as well. I switch it up a lot depending on my mood, so I have both the air dry, AND the Genesis.

mohair, cute outfits and props for the nursery bed, hospital striped blanket, basically anything…I’m easy

This has been fun! I am new to reborning so I like anything !!! I already received some really cute hings from my secret sister for reborning from clothes to baby powder scents! I don’t have alot of stuff so really anything would thrill me to pieces.