Seconds on toddler Emily 29.97

I brought her the other day for 55.97. I could have gotten two. :worried::worried: today.

3 Likes

:pensive: Sorry it sucks when that happens .

2 Likes

It does, thanks!

1 Like

Awww me too!! Oh well still beats full price i guess :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I spent my dolly dollars for now lol. I have no regrets. She might be on sale when I can afford her. I have to buy paint and school starts soon.

3 Likes

Ugh! I bought her at 55 too, but had to buy her again today because I cant pass up a deal lol. I had bought Brooklyn two hours before that, so I paid shipping twice today. One day I will learn to have some control when there are sales… Maybe

5 Likes

I’ve been resisting these bargains lately. But I fell sucker for this one. I don’t even like the Emmy kit. But I couldn’t pass her up at that price. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I thought I was getting a good deal for 55. When she first came out, I had no intention on ever buying her, due to her size. I figured I would try her n see how I like doing a larger kit. I did buy her again today. I’ll probably do a Caucasian version and an ethnic version. I hadn’t planned on buying any more kits until Darren comes out. I’ve been contemplating on sell some of my Bb kits.

3 Likes

Emmy is a lot of fun to create. I’m not looking forward to that head of hair, though! Lol

2 Likes

The thought of rooting that head, oh lawd

2 Likes

And just think you got two :smile:

1 Like

Right, they’ll probably be thrown in the tote with the rest until I feel like or think I can root a head of that size.

1 Like

Lol. But they are so big they will need a whole tote for themselves :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:joy::flushed::joy::flushed:

Might know I did the same thing spent 84 and today would have paid 50, every time can’t catch a break.:footprints::baby:

1 Like

I know, it’s like if you see it on sale, you buy it. Because you don’t know how long it’s gonna be on sale. I don’t remember seconds of Emily ever being that low for seconds.

1 Like

I grabbed her! She’s scary big but here we go!!! :smile: She’ll be cute with her little brother. Excited to shop for some outfits for this big girl!

I’m making myself some vinyl grandkids. :smile:

7 Likes

Remember buy after you create for clothes, you may change your mind, hint, hint, Vinyl Granbabies never grow up, that would be nice. Miss when mine were that size, so Joseph gets a sis yeah .

1 Like

So will she be a keeper then? Nothing wrong with vinyl grandkids. They are so well behaved. I know she will be a beautiful granddaughter.

1 Like

Just ordered a petite sized wig for her ~ hopefully with some thinning it might look ok and blondes are supposed to have more fun, so here goes:

6 Likes