Sculpting minis

He’s been working on sculpting lately. I have sculpted 2 mini babies and working on a another baby that will probably end up being about 6 or 7 inch long with a cloth body. I am working my way up to doing a full size sculpt again but I am trying to perfect things before I do that. I hope you enjoy my creations and hopefully you’ll be seeing a lot more of them. These are going to be for sale if anyone is interested.

29 Likes

Precious! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!

2 Likes

You are so talented! They are darling!

2 Likes

Good job ! I am not a sculptor , but maybe bigger is better as the details aren’t that tiny ?? Just wondering . Keep going as I can see others posted babies they started with and then a year later I can see big progress .

I have done a few regular size babies. This is sculpted for people who like a more miniature sized baby. There are a lot of people that are into that. I think it’s cute to have the Miniatures as a type of knick knack or something in your home. They’re also a nice conversation piece.

3 Likes

I love the mini babies. They are my favorite :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So sweet and precious!

1 Like

They are beautiful, you definitely have a talent for sculpting!

1 Like

Thank you everyone. It’s always nice when people like your work.

2 Likes

They are so very precious!

1 Like

Very well done !

1 Like

Those are beautiful!

1 Like

One talented lady you are for sure. Love him

1 Like

How adorable :two_hearts:

1 Like

I wish I could do that. Such beauties!

2 Likes

Please let us know when you are selling them!!! You do a great job!!! :heart::heart::heart:And… it’s so nice to see you!!!

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s nice to see all of you too. I have been MIA for awhile bit hopefully everything is going to be back to normal. Long story of why I was gone. The smaller ones are ready to be sold. I’m selling them for $20 a piece. They come with the pillow they are on too. The one that’s a little bit bigger I am working on right now. I have everything sculpted but I am going to make a cloth body for this one and I painted it as well.

4 Likes

I would love to buy one if you are selling here.

2 Likes