Sculpting competition

I thought Id let everyone know that Puppentraumland is doing a sculpting competition and the winner may get their kit made into vinyl but there will, for sure, be prize money for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
https://www.puppen-traumland.de/shop/en/custom/index/sCustom/176

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing!!!

1 Like

Cool! I wish I was good enough to do this haha

1 Like

@Gabriell, @Rachyface

4 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

Great ! I am just in the process of sculpting right now ! That’s a great opportunity !

4 Likes

Thanks for tagging me.

3 Likes

Not sure I am ready for prime time but that is really cool. I wonder if you can do fantasy, I am all about the mermaids at the moment?

4 Likes

Not sure. I know Sarah Mellman is really into the creature type kits, she may be who to contact for mermaids…

1 Like

This might be my time to give sculpting a try, but May 15th isn’t that far off for a beginner.

3 Likes

@jlesser thank you so much again for tagging me in this and letting me know I just got the notification today that I won first place. If it hadn’t been for you I would have never entered and I appreciate it so so much.

12 Likes

Oh wow…awesome!!! Congratulations!

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Oh! Sweet!!! Congrats :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!!! I’m so excired for the opportunity. I’m supposed to be having another one produced through someone else as well. I hope this means that I’m on my way to my goal

11 Likes

Ahhhhh- that’s so exciting! You deserve it :two_hearts:

1 Like

It certainly sounds like you are…cant wait to see your babies, how exciting!

1 Like

Congratulations !!!

1 Like

Congratulations !!!

1 Like

Oh my God!!! Girl!!! I’m so happy for you!!! CONGRATS!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: