SCAMERS! Maybe Your Photos?

That makes sense.

What would they need really gift cards to sell for anyway, they can just scam people they same way. Send one that doesn’t work or don’t send one at all.

1 Like

So true. But this kind of sleazy people use what isn’t theirs. They have no talent but steal that of others thinking they can get rich.

2 Likes

BINGO!

I heartily second that. These people are so disgusting, they are beyond words.

2 Likes

Can’t you tell the police ? Is this not an identity thief ?

Maybe, and I say maybe this person name is the same as yours? Probably not, but I know a least 3 other person that shares mine.

I have noticed that she use the real kit names and sculptors, but all messed up.
Anyway, all those scammers just disgust me.

1 Like

What are the chances that someone would have my name and put Handmade with it as well?
I’m Amanda Gregory Handmade. I’m sure there are other Amanda Gregorys out there, but putting Handmade with it is certain that they are trying to pose as me.

4 Likes

Sorry you are going through this. It’s nauseating and infuriating, and just sucks. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

They have Simone Bell’s name here too and at least one other baby from another artist in reborns that I recognized

1 Like

Let’s hope they take it down. Maybe with enough messages they will.

I hate thieves and scammers so much

3 Likes

Yay!!! The website has been removed. I’m so relieved. Now I just hope another one doesn’t pop up using my name again.

7 Likes

Such great news!!!

1 Like

Great news! Such a BIG win! :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like